Do you have a thorough understanding of experimental design? Are you knowledgeable in the field of kinesiology and biometrics? You can use both of those skills in this Biometrics Researcher position. We are currently recruiting for a contract opportunity at leading sports apparel company. It is a fast-paced environment with a friendly and energetic team. If this opportunity sounds too good to pass up, please apply today!
- Carries out foundational research in kinesiology and biometrics, which fuels and supports the overall innovation agenda resulting in creating functionally superior creative products.
- Utilizes biomechanical and physiological equipment to conduct leading-edge experiments to collect data contributing to the research and development of new technologies.
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative in performing experiments independently.
- Summarizes data from research.
- Assists in the preparation of reports to present results of independent experiments and findings at the department level.
- Thorough understanding of anatomy, biomechanical principles, experimental designs, and statistical procedures.
- Understanding of injury mechanisms and sporting performance. Exposure to industrial research and management experience preferred.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- C++ (1 year of experience is required)
- Experimental Design (1 year of experience is required)
- Human Factors (1 year of experience is required)
- Labview (1 year of experience is required)
- Brand Marketing
- Consumer Products
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.