Are you interested in joining a large financial institution in the Beaverton area? If so, my team has several openings on our clients Fraud Team and the Hiring Managers are making will be interviewing applicants ASAP. I‘ve included some details about this position below. If you’re interested, pelase apply today!
- Responds, under the guidance of senior partners, to inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers (including customers, merchants, clients, and bankers), regarding financial products and services (credit card dispute resolution)
- Processing claims for non fraud transactions: ie: customer is getting a bill where they have been double charged, charged incorrectly, ordered a red sweater but got a blue one, etc.
- Responsible for working cases in pipeline for the duration of their lifeline.
- Taking incoming calls for 60% of the day and 40% of the day is spent working on cases and making outbound calls
- Typical call volume
- English speaking: 20-25 inbound calls/day, outbound # varies
- Spanish speaking: 10-12 inbound calls/day, outbound # varies
- Each call is a new case, this person will follow each case until the end resolution
- Analytical Thinking
- communication skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.