Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the Construction field? You can use both of those skills in this Project Assistant Manager position. We are currently recruiting for a quick learner that is very organized and efficient. It is a quiet environment with a small family style team.
* Updating Job files, purchase orders and in thee field tracking logs.
* Self efficient and learning all details of Job orders and projects.
* Assist in all Activities Related to Contract Administration, Change Orders, Submittals,
Material Procurement, Project Financials, and Scheduling to help ensure that the Projects are
Completed in a Quality, Profitable, Safe & Timely Manner.
* Assist project manager in all tasks as necessary
- Microsoft Office
- Answering Phones
- Organizational Skills
- Project Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.