Are you looking for the next steps in your customer service career? Take that first one by applying to be a TelePlus Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Call Center Representative or experience in a related position.
- Creates claim files by entering initial loss report information into the TelePlus system.
- Consistently maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by demonstrating a helpful, considerate attitude and a pro-active customer service approach.
- Capable of creating approximately 25 new claim reports in an 8 hour day, remaining in queue at least 98% of the day while ensuring “special handling” procedures are applied.
- Based on loss details, identifies complex damages and escalates claim.
- Responds to routine inquiries, directs other inquiries to appropriate parties.
- Operates a variety of office equipment such as ACD phones, printers, personal computers, fax machines and copiers. Reports system problems to the appropriate person when there is a problem.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Active Listening
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.