Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a Fortune 500 company? Do you strive to exceed customer expectations? Do you have previous customer service background dealing with conflict resolution? Our client is one of the largest financial institutions in the country and currently, they are seeking top talent for a new Research / Remediation Associate role in Minneapolis. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to use their problem solving skills to further their career and expand their professional skill set. This role has amazing potential for permanent hire. Interested? Reply to this job posting or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Responsible for supporting complaint resolution cases working customer escalated complaints for customer service (anything on consumer accounts - checking, savings, legal orders, etc)
- This may include a review of in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes and documentation are in compliance with internal company requirements, contractual terms/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations or to perform remediation activities.
- Will also be printing out and mailing letters to customers - resolution via phone or in writing
- Required to take calls for the 800 number for 1 hr/day. Could be regarding a new complaint or a customer following calling to speak to their case owner for updates. (1-2 calls roughly within this window)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is preferred)
- White Glove Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Conflict Resolution (1 year of experience is required)
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- emotional intelligence
- self starter (1 year of experience is required)
- Working Independently (1 year of experience is required)
- critical thinking
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.