If you are an EXCELLENT Customer Service or Administrative Professional who wants to get their foot in the door of a large financial institution, then keep reading! Randstad is looking for Password Reset Agents to handle inbound calls from customers needing help accessing their online accounts, resetting passwords, and providing excellent customer service. Looking for candidates who are empathetic, patient, and willing to learn! Position is work from home for now but will eventually need to be able to commute into the office. Looking for candidates who are available for the following Shifts: M,Tu, F, Sat 8:30-7 pm M-Th 11:30am-10pm The Benefits of working with Randstad!: --Potential for temp to hire with the client --Benefits through Randstad: Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/Accidental Insurance) and 401k --Dedicated recruiter who will walk you through the process, interview prep, and provide support from start to finish. --Weekly pay!
- Workers will handle clients calls to regain web access to their accounts by resetting or verifying web credentials
- Volume: 40-50 calls/day on average; 60-70 calls on busier days
- Calls, schedule adherence, and client surveys will be monitored
- Metrics: 8 minute AHT, 90% schedule adherence, 84% for survey satisfaction
- Will assist clients with providing security codes and updating contact information
- Protecting both client and account information is of the highest priority
- High level of efficiency is expected while providing world class customer service experience
- Will have to troubleshoot with clients; do they need to switch browsers, applications, delete cookies?
- Requires patience and emotional intelligence as some clients are not tech savvy. Agents need to build rapport with clients
- Able to transfer calls to Help Desk department if unable to assist
The essential functions of this role include:
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.