Randstad is assisting a locally owned manufactuer with a 70+ year history in St. Louis with hiring a new Credit and Collections Manager! They are a true family atmosphere, looking for the right candidate to make an impact and own the credit and collections process! This client is offering competitive compensation, benefits and bonus opportunity!
- Set credit standards and collection of past due accounts
- Manage new account setup process
- Design and develop new credit processes
- Mentor and lead the credit and collections department
- Manage key customer accounts
- Month end account reconcilliations
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Problem Solving
- Working Independently
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.