Randstad Office Professionals is actively seeking a Legal Assistant for a stellar opportunity in the Williamson County area. Do you have Law firm experience or actively looking to grow your career in the legal field? This could be a great opportunity for you! Our Client is seeking an entry-level Legal professional for a temp to hire position in their office. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Administration experience, along with current Legal/Law education.
The Legal and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Drafting Letters and documents needed for correspondence, communication, and filings
- Meet with Clients by phone or in-person to prepare answers to discoveries
- Record invoices and time entries
- Scheduling and maintaining Calendar appointments for the office, depositions, and hearings
- Ordering records
- Preparing mail outs, copying, sorting, etc.
- Preparation of Client forms, contact letters, etc.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Billing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Office
- Written Communication
- Scheduling Appointments
- Handling Confidential Information
- Legal Experience (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Law office Experience (Needed) (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.