Do you have world class customer service and communication skills? Do you thrive in a client facing role? Are you technically savvy and able to handle multiple priorities? Are you interested in working in a client facing role at one of the Bay Area's best and fastest growing tech companies? Please see below and apply today for more information about this exciting opportunity!
- Master the sales procedures and sales operations processes
- Process and provision orders for customers
- Liaise with Financial Services team to ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Look for opportunities for improvement and take initiative to tackle them
- Have fun and expand your Sales Operations skills!
- You have 2-4 years of work experience, including 1year of sales operations and order fulfillment experience
- You are able to work in a fast-changing environment
- You are results-driven and have a consistent track record of
- You are analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.