Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major Healthcare company is looking for a Member Service Representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Member Service Support Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
- Provides members with information based policy, procedures and tools specific to line of business and/or client specifications
- Explains member plan of benefits, member’s rights and responsibilities in accordance with contracts and contracted arrangements, claim status information, full range of benefit coverage, plan eligibility, premium payment and billing and laboratory status
- Builds a trusting relationship with the member by taking accountability to fully understand the member’s needs in a Medicare setting
- Handle multiple functions and/or multiple client products while maintaining and/or exceeding performance standards.
- Identifies issues that need to be escalated appropriately and offers suggestions for resolution
- Maintains an elevated awareness of Medicare call center standards and requirements
- Thoroughly documents and tracks all member contacts, events, and outcomes
via appropriate systems and processes based upon policy and regulatory requirements
- Healthcare System Navigation
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Active Listening
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.