Start up food delivery company seeking people-oriented Payroll Specialist to support payroll, benefits, 401K, billing, and compliance needs. The Payroll Specialist will be developing and maintaining effective and efficient payroll administration and payroll / benefits procedures.
- Payroll Specialist
- Temp 2 months
- Some weekend required
- Administer bi-weekly payroll processing using HRIS system (ADP WFN), tracking all regular and ad-hoc deductions, changes and adjustments; respond to payroll inquiries from staff and vendors
- Process and manage benefits enrollments, 401K, billing, changes, verification; maintain employee database, files, compliance for on-boarding and off boarding new and terminating personnel
The essential functions of this role include:
- Basic Software Skills
- Accounting Coursework
- ADP (5 years of experience is required)
- Start up (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.