Our Client is looking for motivated, resourceful and professional customer service representatives. Ideal candidates can work in both a team and individual setting with great communication and problem-solving skills, as well as maintaining a positive attitude. Qualifications - Well-spoken, communicates clearly and effectively, and provides great customer service. - Responsible and reliable. - Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Follow up is essential and INTENSE! The ideal candidate will need to be organized and able to handle
- multiple cases and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent administrative skills are a must.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel required, other web-based platform systems experience
- Candidate will take ownership of service calls, escalating issues to supervisors and technicians as needed.
- Contact customer to communicate status changes. Professionally field customer complaints and attempt
- to resolve, involving supervisor when necessary.
- Know and use formal and informal channels to achieve faster work results for the team.
- Exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve problems regarding the daily administrative
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is required)
- Administrative Duties (3 years of experience is required)
- Follow-up (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Interpersonal Skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.