Do you have experience as a payroll specialist? We have the perfect job for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist position at a local company with over 200 employees. This opportunity is for a contract position and pays up to $19 per hour DOE with hours M-F 8-5 No Weekends. The top candidates will have the following requirements: 1) previous jobtitle as a Payroll Specialist and 2) have worked in a payroll capacity for at least 3 out of the last 5 years. Engaged candidates who can begin work immediately are highly encouraged to apply today and schedule and interview!
- Ensuring all new hire, terminations and all other payroll-related changes are properly and accurately reflected in the payroll system
- Processes Bi-Monthly payroll for over 200 employees
- Ensure all timesheets are processed thoroughly and timely through the time and attendance software
- Maintaining payroll systems to ensure compliance with all state and federal laws
- Reviewing and coordinating administration of garnishments, support payments and other required withholdings
- Monitoring and managing paid time off policies within the payroll system
- Helping management to provide the most efficient and accurate payroll service possible
- Payroll (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Time Management (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Organizational Skills
- Accounts Payable (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.