Here we have an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced and growing construction company in their Accounting Department. This is a part-time contract opportunity to help this very busy office with their Accounts Payable workload. The right applicant should be looking for 24-32 hours per week and it is preferred that you bring 2 yrs of AP exerience and knowledge of Great Plains to this opportunity.
The AP Administrator is responsible for processing various types of accounts payable transactions and facilitating the resolution of invoice discrepancies. The position will focus on delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external customers:
- Manage the AP shared mailbox.
- Respond to customer inquiries and drive issue resolution.
- Process invoices directly into Great Plains as required.
- Process inventory invoices through Jomar system.
- Process pre-payment/down payment requests.
- Initiate and follow up on Vendor Master Data update requests.
- Process check payments for multiple companies.
- Run and distribute various AP reports.
- Sort through AP mail and scan invoices, as required.
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned.
- Microsoft Office
- Great Plains
- Accounts Payable
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.