Randstad Office Professionals, the premier Accounting and Finance recruitment team in Greater Nashville, is now recruiting for a Senior Tax Associate for a thriving, locally-owned certified public accounting firm. This position offers competitive pay and benefits and the opportunity to grow within one's career.
For immediate consideration, please apply here or contact Rachel at Rachel.Jones@randstadusa.com.
Candidate will be joining a growing accounting services team – working with small business clients in the office and in the field.
You may be responsible for everything from paying client bills and recording activity after-the-fact to financial statement and tax return preparation.
Candidate must have enough experience to be able to train and advise clients (or their staff) on all areas of accounting, tax, and general business concepts.
Please have recent tax return preparation experience.
- tax returns (3 years of experience is required)
- CPA (1 year of experience is preferred)
- financial statement prep (3 years of experience is required)
- general ledger (3 years of experience is required)
- Quickbooks (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Peachtree (1 year of experience is preferred)
- ProFX (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.