My name is Trevor Melucci and I am a National Recruiter with Randstad Staffing. My client is looking to fill several seats on their password reset team in Westlake, TX. If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a major financial institution, please review the details and apply to this posting!
- Working remotely
- Workers will handle clients calls to regain web access to their accounts by resetting or verifying web credentials
- Volume: 40-50 calls/day on average; 60-70 calls on busier days
- Calls, schedule adherence, and client surveys will be monitored
- Metrics: 8 minute AHT, 90% schedule adherence, 84% for survey satisfaction
- Will assist clients with providing security codes and updating contact information
- Protecting both client and account information is of the highest priority
- High level of efficiency is expected while providing world class customer service experience
- Will have to troubleshoot with clients; do they need to switch browsers, applications, delete cookies?
- Requires patience and emotional intelligence as some clients are not tech savvy. Agents need to build rapport with clients
- Able to transfer calls to Help Desk department if unable to assist
- Critical Thinking
- Tech Savvy
- Customer Service
- Call Center
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.