Our client in Morgan Hill, CA is looking to add an accountant to their team. The ideal candidate will be eager to hit the ground running, be a team player, and great at month-end closing. This role will be hybrid (on site & remote). The team is made up of 5 accounting professionals and this role will be reporting to the Accounting Manager.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Collect and enter individual center enrollment and attendance numbers. Calculate revenue earned from the contract enrollment and attendance numbers. Ensure all data entries are entered, calculated, and reported accurately and timely
- Performs highly technical and complex accounting analysis, research, calculations and data compilations in compliance with state funding and other reporting requirements. Prepare and update allocation percentage to do revenue and cost allocations. Compile and allocate revenue and cost among contracts per contract requirements. Ensure all revenue and cost allocations are set up and booked accurately and timely.Generate various monthly accounting reports as required; reviews statements, schedules and reports for accuracy, completeness and compliance with legal and professional standards.
- pivot tables (1 year of experience is preferred)
- accounts reconciliation
- general ledger
- month end
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.