We have a great company in the Sorrento Valley area that is looking for a professional and experienced Materials Coordinator! The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of inventory experience and CRM experience. Manufacturing and medical device experience is a plus! This position offers a wonderful work environment and the potential to go temporary to hire in the future. Please apply ASAP if you have the experience required!
- Transfer finished goods inventory from manufacturing and Receiving to warehouse
- Monitor and segregate finished goods inventory
- Facilitate transfer requests to and from offsite storage
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Monitor and account for inventory
- Acquire and maintain a clear understanding of the technologies utilized in company products, parts, and services
- Inventory Management (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Vendor Management
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Relationship Building
- Shipping and Receiving
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.