Randstad Professionals, Nashville's premier accounting and finance recruitment team is currently recruiting for a Tax Manager for one of the nation’s leading accounting and professional consulting firms.
For immediate consideration, please apply here or contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful candidate will work directly with the tax staff accountants, managers and partners of the firm’s Real Estate Services Group. The successful candidate will use his or her foundation in pass-through accounting and taxation, along with specialized skills related to tax compliance and consulting regulations. In addition to general tax expertise, specific focus on issues for tax credit incentive properties, including low-income housing, historic rehabilitation, New Markets and Renewable Energy credits, is desired but not necessary.
The Real Estate Group is a nationally recognized leader in providing specialized audit, tax and consulting services across the country. Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, supervise, review and complete real estate tax work/tax returns for multiple clients in accordance with Client Service Standards.
- Utilize his or her extensive foundation of knowledge related to tax credit real estate properties including tax compliance and consulting.
- Participate in and/or create practice development opportunities
- Identify process and performance improvement opportunities.
- Assume responsibilities for project management of various client groups, including regular communication with clients and contacts related to tax compliance and consulting.
- Research current tax compliance and consulting issues.
- Work closely with and directly communicate with partners and team members, in addition to client personnel.
- All other duties as assigned.
- pass-through taxation (5 years of experience is required)
- pass-through entity tax credit
- team development (1 year of experience is required)
- employee supervision (1 year of experience is required)
- tax compliance review (1 year of experience is required)
- tax compliance (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.