A very busy large employer in the Oceanside area is looking for an experienced Community Manager to manage their large residential community! The ideal candidate will have experience leading teams and projects in a leasing environment for at least 3 years! Relationship management is also very important in this role and customer service experience. The position has multiple direct reports and previous training experience will be ideal. The company offers a great salary, bonus and benefit package! The position is Direct Hire, not Temporary.
- YARDI is a MUST
- Leading team of direct reports.
- Working with residents, government and vendors.
- Managing budgets and reporting through Excel and all MS Office.
- Managing renovation projects.
- Responsible for leasing processes and growing occupancy.
- Delivering 5 star Customer Service to internal employees and the public.
- Leasing (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Property Management (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Leading Teams
- Working with Vendors (3 years of experience is preferred)
- YARDI (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Handling Confidential Information
- Oral Communication
- Creating Presentations
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.