Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the banking or mortgage field? You can use both of those skills in this great opportunity. We are currently recruiting for a Review Specialist opportunity at a leading mortgage company in the Nashville area. It is a busy environment with a great team.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally and maintaining the company’s customer service standards.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong sense of urgency, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, positive environment.
- Entering Data
- Analytical Thinking
- Written Communication
- Data Entry
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.