Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major local utility company is looking for customer advisors to join the Customer Care team. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The Customer Advisor I will take inbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
Handle customer calls efficiently and effectively, while providing exceptional customer service
• Accurately and promptly execute transactions, such as inquiries, complaints, etc.
• Identify customer needs through in-depth probing
• Solve customer problems using swift, sound judgments based on the facts of each situation
• Manage daily workflow within prescribed timeline and quality metrics
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.