Wholesale Distributor in the East Bay is looking to hire a Sr. HR Generalist to join the team. The Sr. HR Generalist is an individual contributor reporting to the Vice President and will provide strategic support to all HR functions including Recruitment, Onboarding/Offboarding, Compliance, Vendor Management, Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, HRIS and ATS management and organizational policies and procedures.
- Perform Full Cycle Recruiting: Write Job Descriptions, Source, Schedule Interviews, Close Offers, Onboard New Hires
- Oversee Human Resources Operations: Benefits Administration, Leave of Absence, Compliance, Vendor Management, Employee Relations
- Partner with Vice President to review benefit programs
- Manage the Open Enrollment process and build relationships with Benefits vendors
- Ensure workplace health and safety compliance, including workers' compensation
- Investigate employee issues and resolve with resolution
- Support a variety of ongoing projects and programs
- System Implementation project for ATS and HRIS
- recruiting (3 years of experience is required)
- employee relations (3 years of experience is required)
- benefits administration (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.