If you are an Experienced Call Center Representative who wants to get their foot in the door of a large financial institution, then keep reading! Randstad is looking for Financial Crimes Specialists who will be reviewing, researching, and finding a resolution for potentially fraudulent or unauthorized transactions. The Benefits of working with Randstad!: --Potential for temp to hire with the client --Benefits through Randstad: Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/Accidental Insurance) and 401k --Dedicated recruiter who will walk you through the process, interview prep, and provide support from start to finish. --Weekly pay!
- Conducting intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, processing complex transactions online (including monetary and non-monetary actions), researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts
- Resolving complex problems and inquiries.
- Serves as an intermediary between parties to resolve disputed matters, negotiates and enacts settlements accordingly. Reconciles general ledger accounts to ensure balance.
- Handles incoming correspondence in accordance with external and internal policies and procedures.
- Generates and/or composes written correspondence as needed.
- Reviews data and reports trends to management.
- Account maintenance, report generation, project work and work direction.
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service
- financial services
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.