My team is hiring for a large financial institution that is in need of someone to fill the role of a Loan Servicing Specialist. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of severak computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone to retrieve any necessary information. There are more details about this position below. If you’re interested, pelase apply today!
- Loan maintenance/research team under the Wholesale LOB (now known as Commercial Loan Operations)
- This team handles the lifecycle of a loan after it has been booked. They have never used temps before but will be leveraging them to complete more basic functions while the FTE’s handle more complex items
- Type of maintenance this team performs are items like: Borrowings, payments, invoices, rate adjustments, address changes, etc
- Contractors will be initially trained on processing regular loans - making code changes that are simple to understand. The time they spend on this function depends on how quick they grasp it before moving to LIBOR process.
- LIBOR = London Inter-Bank Offered Rate. It serves as a globally accepted key benchmark interest rate that indicates borrowing costs between banks.
- This team is transitioning from the LIBOR process to a new process and they are needing help to migrate the loans to a new rate code that is more consistent for the customer
- Analytical Thinking
- Basic Software Skills
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.