Are you an accounting/finance professional that is passionate about the healthcare and non-profit industries? Are you able to develop and manage complex budgets and analyze expenditures and track projects? Are you a natural communicator with a knack for developing rapport with others? If this sounds like you please apply today for immediate consideration for this direct hire opportunity!
- Developing and managing budgets, analyzing expenditures and tracking projects.
- Reciewing, validating and processing all invoices and authorizations for payment ensuring that all related information and documents are included.
- Working with Project Directors
- Preparing billings and backup documentation
- Monthly reconciliations
- Monthly expenditure reports
- Various project analysis
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.