We are currently looking to fill multiple Document Specialist roles for our client in North Austin. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail orieinted, have exceptional proofreading skills, can meet tight deadlines, and provide remarkable customer service. Experience with legal documents a plus. Must be flexible with working from home or onsite in North Austin.
- Assist Customers with inquiries via email and/or phone regarding government application requirements and order status.
- Proficiently utilize customer support tools, systems and procedures to provide accurate, authoritative and timely support solutions that exceed Customer expectations.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to effectively handle difficult calls and emails.
- Prepare trademark documents ordered by customers.
- Utilize Customer feedback and prior occurrences to identify opportunities to continuously improve the Customers’ experience and drive efficiency in the delivery of world-class customer support.
- Ensure operational and technical issues are communicated to management team.
- Support operations by cross-training on related jobs.
- Take direction from Leads, Assistant Managers and/or Managers as required.
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Proofreading (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Editing (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.