Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local Building Products company that is in need of someone with your expertise in a counter sales role. This is a fast paced environment where you will be assisting customers over the phone and in person and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Answer Multi-line Phone System and Route Calls
- Greet Visitors
- Take orders over the phone, email or in person
- Coordinator with Inventory and Distribution Team
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Inventory (1 year of experience is required)
- Counter Sales (2 years of experience is required)
- Greet Visitors (4 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.