Our growing CPG client is seeking a Senior External Reporting Analyst to join their Accounting team in Chicago! This individual will report to the Manager of External Reporting and will be responsible for overseeing technical accounting and SEC reporting for certain of the company’s divisions. Areas of focus include share-based compensation and equity accounting, foreign currency and debt accounting, derivatives, investments, and purchase accounting for mergers and acquisitions. If you are a CPA who is highly detail-oriented as well as proactive to identify areas for improvement and excels in a fast-paced environment, please apply today!
- Key contributor to the external financial reporting process
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements and footnote disclosures, MD&A, and the disclosure checklist
- Statement preparation for stockholders’ equity and comprehensive income
- Subject matter expert and/or reviewer of complex accounting areas, such as including share-based compensation and equity accounting, foreign currency and debt accounting, derivatives, investments, and purchase accounting for business combinations (including equity, deferred and contingent consideration)
- Support U.S. GAAP / IFRS conversion activities and related disclosure and reporting initiatives
- Prepare key schedules for internal and external financial reporting
- SEC reporting (4 years of experience is required)
- Public accounting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Technical accounting (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.