Are you a planning, communication, and office support expert? We are looking for a personable and professional Office Manager for our client in the Home Restoration industry. The ideal candidate has 3+ years experience in Front Desk Support, with experience scheduling meetings, setting agendas, communications, and special projects. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Overseeing the work of all office employees to ensure they work productively and meet deadlines and company standards
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers and clients and directing them to relevant staff
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, furniture, appliances and electronics as required
- Interviewing and training new office employees and organizing their employment paperwork
- Organizing maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe and ensure its appliances are in good working order
- Reporting office progress to senior management and working with them to improve office operations and procedures
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Decision Making
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.