Commercial Construction company seeking a site installation administrator to help facilitate all new hires and temps and make sure everything is running smoothly between projects. This is a global company that works on projects around the world doing the installation for large conveyors. One year contract for Site Installation Administrator working M-F 8a-4p or 9a-5p. By being employed through Randstad you will be paid every Friday instead of bi-weekly! If you have experience in the construction industry or with project coordination and want to continue to gain more experience in the administrative field then this could be a great opportunity for you. You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience working for a large international company. If interested in this role please contact Jessica Schutter at 714-232-3726 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track all employees with hours worked and locations
- Ensure correct information is communicated to payroll and expenses to ensure all employee are paid on time
- Communicate with Site managers and installation employees with resource requests and help facilitate movement of employees from project to project.
- Onboarding assistance with new employees for benefits and other information’s
- Track all worked hours on sites and consolidate
- Track and facilitate training needs as required
- Works with Installation Team to identify and procure project specific material and services
- Coordinates with all departments to assist the Site Manager with project execution.
- Establishes and enforces standards and processes for project administration.
- Responsible for monitoring site management for compliance to project documentation processing including filing, tracking, and distributing.
- Site logistical support
- Purchase Order Request support
- Production and updating of project reports.
- Administrative Duties
- Project Coordination
- Microsoft Office
- Communication skills
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.