Are you the go-to problem solver on the production floor? We’re looking for a hands-on leader, who can get into the details, learn all aspects of how to make our product and earn the respect of the production team. If you are ready to step up, lead, train and guide the team to new height through continuous improvement, recruiting, rigorous planning and budgeting, we want to hear from you!
- Direct supervision of all production teams, including: compounding, blending, sanitation, and production
- Motivate and drive a culture of high standards and performance, to ensure continuous improvement and alignment with the company mission
- Drive employee engagement, training, and development to ensure employee safety, product quality, and productivity
- Develop and lead initiatives to measure, assess and enhance production capabilities and performance
- Ensure regulatory compliance across a range of federal, state, and local agencies
- Work with Quality Manager to define quality standards, specifications and policies in line with company objectives, while enhancing our ability to meet production goals
- Drive cost efficiency and alignment with budgeting and planning processes at the plant level and at the company level
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 4 hrs of overtime per week
- Manufacturing (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Oral Communication
- Google for Business Suite (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.