Looking to join a fast growing organization that promotes career growth, training and an amazing work culture? Then, this new opportunity is for you! We are seeking a Collections Specialist t to join our team. The office is conveniently located minutes away from the Providence area. In this role, you would be Responsible for daily tasks related to collection efforts of all customer accounts that will result in reducing the aging and increasing cash flow. This would be a full time position with a healthy work life balance, ability to work from home and offers an annual salary between 50-55K+ based on experience.
- Maintain A/R aging at acceptable levels in line with company objectives – achieve and maintain DSO target
- Take the lead in the collection of all past due accounts including contacting customers to ensure prompt payment of all invoices
- Keep accurate records and reporting on collection activity
- Research and resolve all debit memos, short payments, invoice disputes and unapplied payments
- Maintain effective working relationships with sales and logistics for a timely resolution of billing issues
- Verbal Communication
- Accounts receivable
- Dispute resolution
- Maintain DSO target (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.