Our client located in Volusia County is looking for a multi-talented Administrative Assistant to join their growing real estate team. This position will support the team in the Port Orange and Daytona Beach offices & is a direct hire opportunity. If you are an administrative guru, and are looking for a fast paced and exciting environment then we want to talk to you today!
- Provide administrative support, relating to real estate, construction, and/or acquisitions.
- Provide information to clients, and assist with all day to day administrative tasks.
- Answer phones and manage several email inboxes
- Order Title, Surveys, and environmental reports
- Process check requests, send wire requests, and submit loan applications
- Open utility accounts, handle rent rolls, and perform property shark searches
- Coordinate meetings, manage calendars, and manage filing system
- Customer Service
- Administrative Duties
- Interpersonal Skills
- Vendor Management
- Microsoft Office
- Google for Business Suite
- Written Communication
- Maintaining Calendars
- Answering Phones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Handling Confidential Information
- Oral Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.