A client of ours in the transportation industry located in Georgetown, KY is seeking a 3rd shift Dispatcher. The dispatcher is the first point of contact whose primary responsibility is to initiate the appropriate response. Transportation companies rely on dispatchers to track shipments and ensure they arrive on time. These dispatchers coordinate different truck drivers to pick up or drop off materials. This position is a third shift, temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Will be responsible to manage all Driver's routes in Canada & Mexico. All drivers will report to this location for their route information.
- Dispatcher will help manage the drivers routes to make sure their on time, checking in with Drivers to make sure everything runs smoothly & they arrive home in time.
- Answering the phones and transferring calls
- Call Center Support
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 12 AM - 8 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.