Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the Title and Mortgage field? You can use both of those skills in this Title Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an Temporary to Hire opportunity at leading Financial Services firm. It is an excellent work environment with a growing team.
- Research and verify the accuracy of documentation such as property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Enter and submit title and loan documents into software programs to track applicant’s progress
- Liaise with pre-processor to be sure all items are complete, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with the post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Work with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders
- Aid title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry support
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Title processing (1 year of experience is required)
- Administrative Duties (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.