Randstad Office Professionals is partnering up with a local 128/93 belt company searching for Accounts Receivable/ Collections Coordinator. Job Description:
- Perform business to business collections calls on large Commercial Business Accounts.
- Troubleshoot customer account reconciliation issues.
- Update customer account information.
- Document calls while following appropriate guidelines.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and excellent customer service and conscious of developing a relationship with high dollar clients
- 1+ years of Customer service experience. Business to Business Collections, Consumer Collection
- Proven success meeting and/or exceeding performance goals and targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proven computer skills required (word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, etc.).
- HS Diploma or Equivalent, Accounting or Finance Degree would be preferred
Looking for: (1 of the 3)
1. Collection Background ) will even consider consumer collectors
2.Mixed commercial file. High tech, construction, sporting goods, advertising, insurance….All high end paper…8-4:45 no nights no weekend, base and commission…
3. 3.-5 yrs exp preferreed
4. Accounting or Business degree preferred
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.