Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with high level executives? We are actively recruiting for a hardworking and experienced Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Bring your stellar administrative experience to this growing office and make an impact immediately. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting an Executive and managing accounting functions, property management and calendar management
- Professionally represent the company president when greeting guests, organizing company events, reviewing correspondence and responding to inquiries made to the president.
- Develop itineraries and agendas including scheduling flights, arranging other transportation and booking accommodations.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the CEO. May include creative problem solving, progress oversight, working with multiple company departments and extensive company research.
- Maintain effective daily operations and make suggestions for process improvements when necessary.
- Manage highly confidential and time-sensitive projects with discretion and minimal guidance
- Review, prepare and report legal documents such as contracts and other legal forms and documents
- File and organize documents; Banking- balancing personal checkbooks - Accounting experience!!
- Attend meetings and draft meeting minutes
- Property management
- Project Management
- calendar management
- Accounting Coursework (2 years of experience is required)
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.