Do you have experience working in customer service, a call center enviroment or Human Resources? Are you looking for a new position that will allow you to develop and enhance your skills while growing professionally? An established and well known healthcare company is currently hiring Customer Service Representatives to assit with numerous HR inquires and cases. If you consider yourself an excellent communicator who is dedicated to getting accomplishing tasks while providing top notch service to customers, than this opportunity is for you!
• 1+ years of customer service or call center experience
• Human Resource experience is preferred but not required.
• Ability to clearly articulate details over the telephone.
• Ability to function in a high volume, production oriented, time sensitive environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain information in the strictest of confidence.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
• Strong customer service skills exhibiting courteous telephone etiquette, while maintaining patience and professionalism.
• Flexibility to work from various shifts from 7:00 a.m. to midnight 7 days a week.
• Regular and timely attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Call Center Support
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.