Randstad's Client, a company located in Central San Diego, is hiring a full-time Credit/Billing Analyst. This individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written communication skills. A great opportunity to work with a strong team and grow within a successful company.
- Assist with receivable and billing processes.
- Track order progress and ensure billing accuracy.
- Process credit card payments.
- Track overdue invoices and follow-up work with customers.
- Scan and organize daily cash receipts and post against Accounts Receivable invoices.
- Reconcile on a monthly basis all related accounts receivable and deferred revenue general ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly journal entries for billings related to accruals and unbilled accounts receivable.
- Work with Account Management and Consulting teams to manage billings and communications with customers related to billing matters.
- corporate credit
- corporate billing
- accounts receivable
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.