Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Release of Information Specialist. We are looking for someone who has great computer skills, and has exemplary customer service skills.
- Receive written requests for medical information and evaluate to determine ifrequest is valid
- Process valid requests to completion
- Responds to telephone inquiries regarding status of requests and how to obtainmedical information
- Operates and troubleshoots equipment
- Performs support functions to maintain smooth work flow
- All other duties as assigned
- Medical Records
- Medical Terminology
- Customer Service
- Claims Processing
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.