The right candidate will be assisting with the implementation of Anaplan (80%) and forecasting, budgetting, and analysis (20%).
Support various Anaplan maintenance and validation post implementation in the day to day business operations
Ensure smooth transition post implementation, that in absence of Anaplan SI post go live, models are continuously developing and being refined
- Experience with Anaplan implementation
- Financial planning and analysis
- Forecasting and budgetting
- Assess existing Anaplan models, recommend and optimize models (Workforce planning/ OPEX/Cost of Revenue/Capex/Workflow) by incorporating new functionalities as needed, challenging existing model flow and designs
- Work with cross functional teams to resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation; Cross validation on accuracy of historic and forward-looking financial
- Develop model documentation that articulates modeling instructions and upkeep requirements
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- financial planning andanalysis (4 years of experience is preferred)
- anaplan implementation (3 years of experience is preferred)
- creating modules
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.