Are you a planning, communication, and customer service expert? We are looking for a personable and professional Administrative Support person for our client in Beaverton, OR. The ideal candidate has 3 years of experience assisting supervisors and executive leadership with meetings, agendas, communications, and special projects. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If this opportunity sounds like it's right up your ally, please apply today!
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences, and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Gathers, compiles, and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment. Prepares expense reports and purchase orders and maintains office supplies; updates organizational charts; coordinates department or equipment moves.
- Responds tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within scope of established authority.
- Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; manages calendars.-Works with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and materials delivery.
- Microsoft Office
- Answering Phones
- Working Independently
- Administrative Duties (3 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Travel Arrangements (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Scheduling (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.