Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of an office manager. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, can manage clerical staff, handle pahas great computer skills, and has exemplary customer service skills.
1. Direct supervision of all clerical staff assigned to Adult and Children’s Outpatient Services,.
2. Provide training and technical support for all clerical functions in the Adult and Children’s Outpatient Services as well as support of therapeutic staff.
3. Coordinate and complete, as needed, registration of new clients.
4. Coordinate all billing processes for Adult and Children’s Outpatients Services.
- Handling Confidential Information
- Microsoft Office
- Medical Terminology
- Customer Service
- behavioral health
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.