Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Customer Service Specialist with an excellent client in the Bristol, CT Area. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in Customer Service and understands the Manufactiring industry.
- Experienced - CSR Rep -
- Experienced CSR - Good with PC and Phone work
- Sage 100. (AR Software) Excel - General - (Basic Formulas) for sales and Outlook
- Work with Shipping departments
- Inside sales is a plus
- Order entry - shipment tracking
- Account Management - Work with the Sales team
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.