Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? Are you looking for a place to establish your career and grow? We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Support Representative to join a dynamic, growing company. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the manufactering industry are encouraged to apply today!
- Supporting 2 territory managers
- Taking and following up on calls
- Handling any client questions
- Handling any quotes
- Input data in CRM
- Following up on shipping dates
- Handling administrative duties for territory managers
- Sales (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.