Are you a Loan Processor who is comfortable with heavy pipeline? We have a great opportunity with a credit union in the Bay Area for a long term opportunity! If you have great customer service skills and are adept at moving a loan through from application through approval please be sure to apply today!
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Review active loan files each day to determine if any documents are missing or what can be done to help the process along
- Identify and recommend products that meets the customer's needs and the organization's lending guidelines
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Utilize professional judgement to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- loan processing
- document drawing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.