Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major Non-Profit organization is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist - Travel & Expenses, to join the Accounting team. This individual will process Travel and Expenses for field staff, reconcile statements, and maintain data in both MS Excel and Deltek. Government Billing experience is a huge plus.
- Coordinate with referring sources on determining Representative Payee services for clients.
- Develop client budgets, establish bill paying relationships with client creditors and manage bill paying process.
- Utilize payee management software to manage accounting for client accounts.
- Maintains organized paper or electronic files to support reporting and audits. Adhere to agency procedures and proper use of the accounting programs in doing so.
- Comply with Social Security Administration regulations as applicable.
- Provide Social Security, IRS, and other reports as required.
- Formulate reports and other material for as required for internal reviews or audits.
- Participate with joint (internal or external) providers in crisis management as required. Provides appropriate referrals to other providers as needed.
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Government Billing (2 years of experience is required)
- Deltek Costpoint (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Travel Expense Processing (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.