Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a reliable individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Medical Scheduler. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, and has exemplary customer service skills.
- Checking patients in for appointments, answering phone calls regarding appointments
- Scheduling patients
- Making outbound calls to confirm appointments
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Medical Secretary Duties
- Front Desk Coordination
- EPIC (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Telephone Etiquette (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.