Do you love helping others and have a sense of urgency with issue resolution?Randstad is seeking to fill financial representative positions in Phoenix, AZ. If you have call center experience you may be a great fit for this opportunity! We are looking for talent who want a foot in the door to the banking world and are eager to work towards going permanent with our client! The goal will be to build customer loyalty while focusing on top quality customer service.
ResponsibilitiesPay: $16 Location: Phoenix, 85029 Durration - Temp to Perm Hours:
The call center is open from 7 am - 8 pm Monday - Friday and talent will receive an 8 hour shift between these hours (must be open for all shifts) Handle 2 types of Escrow calls
- Payment calls
- typical calls are how to make a payment or why did my payment go up or down, can you waive my late fee, why didn't my payment process
- Payoff calls
- how to go about paying off my loan, Has my payoff posted or gone through
- Might also take calls regarding: taxes, insurance, and explanation
- Why have my taxes gone up, How do I provide insurance information for my loan, What will be my new rate with my tax increases?
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 12 PM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.